We all know that online Business presence stimulates Revenue to the company. Isn’t it? Then why the exporters from the world’s known brass city ‘Moradabad’ aren’t interested and acknowledging the value of online business presence and its promotion to spread their business roots across the globe.
- Is the cost is a major factor?
- Are they using outdated platforms, flash websites, and no products visualisation and hence they are not getting enough from their existing website?
- Are they failed to find the right website design company?
- Do they know about website promotion and its advantages?
- Do they know how much brand value matters to attract genuine International buyers to reach their cost-effective offering product?
For whatever reason they are not considering the scope of online business presence, @Pacific Infotech in Moradabad, we would want them to go global and understand their scope of business and the value of their handcrafted products in International market. Read More
Both Mobile websites and mobile applications are used on the handheld devices like smart phones (iphones, tablets, android, blackberry), both are equally important and choice between the two is based on your end goals, and off course there are some major factors behind to choose the better option.
If your budget is not allowing you to have a native mobile application then you can have a responsive mobile website for your business with less paid inclusion, and therefore I suggest having a mobile version of your website is a better option than native mobile app, also mobile website consists of browser based HTML pages that can be accessed over the internet on your handheld devices.
If your business serving a large target audience both in domestic as well as in international market then a mobile website is a good option to increase your brand exposure and products positioning in the eyes of targeted audience.
With reference of current searching trends on all handheld devices, it is assumed that in the coming months or probably by the end of 2014 mobile search volume could exceed desktop volume searches and this why almost every industry leaders start considering to have a mobile version of their desktop websites. Read More
Relishcon has approached us to re-design their existing website to serve their potential customers with an eye-caching and high functionality website. Below are the key features he wanted us to use whilst designing his website.
- He requested for budget friendly website with rich functionality.
- He requested for an eye-caching HTML website.
- Requested for proper products visualisation for first level page.
- Simple, attractive and easy to use templates with no more than five buttons in the header of the website
- Easy navigation links to explore deep in to the site pages, therefore we smartly used breadcrumbs for his product categories.
- Finishing the project as per his deadlines
- Creative Logo designing
- Language toolbar to serve international buyers.
- Onsite SEO and proper content optimization for the pages.
With the analytical approach and efforts of our experienced website designers, developers and SEO’s we have successfully Read More
Pacific Infotech have just launched a new CMS website to get maximum exposure of their Business IT Solutions Services and to serve international and local Indian clients.
With over 15 years of hands-on experience in providing IT Consultancy, we have become your single resource of all your IT Solutions whether it comes to IT Support (Desktop or Server Support), Advance SEO Services, Web Design, Branding and Copywriting Services all you can get under one roof and under the supervision of Experts and Global Certified professionals.
Our new website is user friendly to meet all your expectations, and useful information within minimal clicks.
What’s new in our website?
- Customer Portfolio Section – Local and International
- Official blogs for latest news and updates or event organised in/by pacific Infotech India
- Customer Reviews from our extensive clientele (Both from UK and Local clients)
- In our newly built website we have given more stress on the social media platforms to let our potential clients know about our daily involvements in technical know-how and our up to date services. Read More
We at Pacific Infotech are pleased to announce that we are a registered Member of Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), is one of the apex trade association, established in 1920. The organisation acts as a mediator between industries, stakeholders and Indian Government organizations on their various policies issues and initiatives. ASSOCHAM head office is ideally situated in New Delhi and has many regional offices across India. The organisation has over 4 Lakhs Professionals and companies as a registered member across the country.
Its good point to note that we use industry best practices and our business transactions is up to ASSOCHAM standards to build healthy business relations with our existing and potential local and global customers.